Thursday, November 24, 2011

At The Parade.



I know it's almost over, but I still want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Naturally I am thankful for my family and friends, but I am also extremely thankful for all you readers.
I've been putting stuff online for a little over a year now and I am genuinely humbled by the response my comics have gotten so far. So, whether this is your first time here or you stop by everyday I want to say a humongous THANK YOU to you guys as I look forward to another year of comics making. 

2 comments:

  1. No, a humungous thanks to you, Nathan. Your comics are pure genius. It appeals to the off beat mind (which I have) and I have shared them with many friends of equally eccentric disposition. I love your comics and your blog is the first that I read when I go to google reader every day. May you draw a kazillion comics and grow rich for your efforts.

    silkandcolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for your ridiculously high update frequency and consistent hilarity

    ReplyDelete